One of the amazing networks I am part of had pulled together the best eBooks for the Holiday season. These ladies are amazing and FAR more creative than I am!
Here is all of the info you need about the bundle-
The holidays are quickly approaching and with many ways to celebrate between October and December, you might start feeling a little stressed and uninterested.
Do not let this holiday season slip by! Make each moment special and gather the inspiration you need from the Inspired Holiday Bundle – 25 products for holiday inspiration at only $25. You save over $125!
In this bundle, you will receive the following ebooks, printables, and webinars available for only $25:
- Extreme Christmas Savings E-Book and Bonus Planner Pages by Alicia Myers from Extreme Christmas Savings
Put more ho-ho-ho in your holdiay without more dough. Includes a 17-page printable holiday planner system. [Read More]
- Good Old Days Farm Play Set by AlinaJoy Dubois from Good Old Days Farm
A perfect stocking stuffer! Your children can have hours of creative fun acting out farm stories with this downloadable pdf paper farm set! Simply print the pictures out on cardstock then cut them out to create your own paper farm! You can print as many copies as you’d like to make your farm as big as you want! [Read More]
- Be Thankful: Cultivating Year-Round Thankfulness by Amanda Pelser from Kids in the Word
The Bible is full of references to thankfulness that we can use to teach our kids the whys and hows of developing an attitude of gratitude. Be Thankful: Cultivating Year-Round Thankfulness is a Bible study written for all ages to help you in your pursuit of instilling thankfulness in your kids. [Read More]
- Celebrate Jesus: An Advent Celebration for Families by Amy Blevins from Bow of Bronze
Celebrate Jesus: Light of the World is an Advent Celebration for Families. Included in the Advent Celebration are daily readings from God’s Word, a daily Christmas carol selection, crafts, recipes, and suggested activities for each day, and a more in depth devotional study guide for teens and parents. We also include links to coloring pages, books, and complimentary products. All the information you need to make Jesus the heart of your Christmas celebration is found in the pages of this book. [Read More]
- Pearl Harbor Notebooking Pages by Betty Eisenhour from Peace Creek on the Prairie
Help your children remember that right before Christmas many Americans faced a tragedy at Pearl Harbor that should not be forgotten. [Read More]
- Christmas Memories Notebooking Pages by Betty Eisenhour from Peace Creek on the Prairie
You will find this a delightful set of 25 pages to help your children record their Family Christmas Celebration Memories through writing, art, coloring and more. [Read More]
- Gifts and Celebrations by DaLynn McCoy from For the Display of His Splendor
You will appreciate these thoughts on end of year holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas from a Christian homeschooling mom. Unconventional gifts, keeping Christ in Christmas, giving thanks in all seasons of life, and more. [Read More]
- Homeschooling & the Holidays Giving Thanks by Felice Gerwitz from Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network
Join our wonderful expo panel and listen to moms who have survived the holidays with flying colors and share their scheduling, baking, praising and joyful tips and techniques with you! STRESS BUSTERS! What fun your children will have celebrating the different seasons of the year as they continue to learn. [Read More]
- My Book of Thanks: A 25 Day Gratitude Journal for Kids by Heather Bowen from Upside Down Homeschooling
Help develop a spirit of Thanksgiving in your kids with this fun, 29-page printable keepsake book where they can express their gratitude through journaling. [Read More]
- Hickory Dickory Doc Holiday Edition by Jennifer Gerlach from Upside Down Kids
This cute set can help keep your kids busy and learning on holiday breaks, rainy days, or even car trips. Start with the included e-book for the nursery rhyme Hickory Dickory Doc and follow with the story mat for acting out the story. [Read More]
- The Sassy Christmas Season Planner by Jill Craft from The Sassy Slow Cooker
A simple, but effective Christmas Planner that will help you stay sane, budget, and fully enjoy the true reason for the season. [Read More]
- God’s Joy In The Season by K.M. Logan from K.M. Logan Inadequate But Strengthened
A little encouragement for the busiest time of year. Slow down, remember, why you’re celebrating. Find God’s true joy. Let this be a Christmas worth remembering. Let this be a Christmas where you celebrate God’s love, grace, joy, and greatest gift of all. [Read More]
- Loving You Long Distance: Tips for Strengthening Long Distance Family Relationships by Katie Hornor from Paradise Praises
Loving You Long Distance is an easy to read, 25 page ebook that gives you practical tips and fun activities that we use, and that anyone can use, to keep your family close in spite of the great distances that may separate you. [Read More]
- WriteShop Christmas StoryBuilders Writing Prompts by Kim Kautzer | WriteShop from In Our Write Minds
WriteShop® StoryBuilders card decks help to jump start a creative writing project by providing students with the basic elements of a story—character, character trait, setting, and plot—laying a foundation for a joyful writing experience with some clever surprises thrown in along the way. [Read More]
- Christmas Activity Book For Children, 12 Pages of Christ Centered Fun by Laura Anne Miller from Laura Anne Miller, Children’s Author and Illustrator
This CHRISTmas season have fun with this activity book and remember that God loved you before you were even born! That’s why he sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth as a baby. So He could be your best friend and Savior and live in your heart. Here’s some fun activities for you to do that remind us of the REAL meaning of CHRISTmas. Print off the pages and have FUN! [Read More]
- Everyday Christmas: Helping your kids find Jesus in the everyday moments of the season by Lori Fairchild from Everyday Truth
Take a moment and enjoy this Christmas devotional packed full of great ideas for helping your kids find Jesus in the everyday things of Christmas. You can make an object lesson of Christmas lights, cookies and even decorating the tree. Refresh your own soul with the devotion and share the ideas and conversation tips with your kids. [Read More]
- A Time for Remembrance: Thank You Notes for Kids by Misty Leask from Simply Helping Him
Thank You Notes kids can use for Teachers, Pastors, Military, and many others. There are two different note options, and each note includes fun graphics specific for the note to be given and penmanship lines. [Read More]
- Christmas Fun for Preschoolers by Monica Pruett from Happy and Blessed Home
A precious bundle of ideas to keep your preschooler delighted during the Christmas season. [Read More]
- 25 Days of Easy Christmas Crafts for Children by Sarah Robinson from Sidetracked Sarah
You don’t have to spend all kinds of time scouring the internet for the perfect crafts to do. They’re all right here in my handy little Christmas Crafts e-book, including 25 crafts! [Read More]
- Grinn N’ Giggles Holiday Printable Pack by Sarah Warren from The Climbing Tree Academy
A separate Halloween pack that shows Grinn N’ Giggles counting 10 different spooky items together. From one haunted house to 10 pieces of candy, this cute pack reinforces the theme of the book. [Read More]
- The Adventures of Grinn N’ Giggles Friends Can Count on Each Other by Sarah Warren from The Climbing Tree Academy
S short, but cute story of these two best buds and some of their favorite things they like to do while hanging out together and having fun. This is a book of counting from 1-10. [Read More]
- Sensory Bins by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
Sensory bins are a simple and inexpensive learning tool that can benefit all children. Whether you are interested in incorporating sensory bins into your home, classroom, preschool, Day Care, or homeschool, this guide will provide you the necessary knowledge and ideas to get started. [Read More]
- December Planning Pack for Children by Stephanie Eidson from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
The December Planning Pack for Children is full of fun and engaging planning pages for your children. This pack is perfect for K and up. It includes a calendar, daily agenda, writing prompts, and much more. [Read More]
- November Planning Pack for Children by Stephanie Eidson from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
The November Planning Pack for Children is full of fun and engaging planning pages for your children. This pack is perfect for K and up. It includes a calendar, daily agenda, writing prompts, and much more. [Read More]
- Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites by Tabitha Philen & Friends from Frugal Family Favorites
A collaborative effort of all six Weekend Potluck hostesses, the Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites eCookbook contains over 60 recipes found on our blogs (as well as a few unpublished dishes) that will make your tummy smile. From breakfast through dessert, these recipes are simple but full of Fall flavor. [Read More]
Terms: Sale ends November 3rd at 11:59 PM Eastern. All sales are final. You will receive the encrypted download links by email after purchase. You will have 24 hours to download the links before they will expire. We will not offer refunds for items not downloaded before the links expiration. Downloads are contained in SIX zipped folders. Please verify that you are able to save the files before downloading as you can only download the links twice before they expire.
Each product is copyrighted to the author as mentioned above and may not be copied unless otherwise noted in the individual product. Additional terms and conditions may apply to individual products. Please read the copyright information contained in each file.
This post contains affiliate links.
Have you ever learned a really awesome homemaker tip from someone that revolutionized your home or kitchen in some fashion?
I did! I remember one time I was in Target looking at the gadgets – you know, the kitchen tools like can-openers, whisks, spatulas, etc? An elderly lady walked up out of nowhere and shared with me the best trick ever – out of the blue – just quite random…then left. Want to hear it?
She told me that if I were to take a wooden spoon and place it across a pan of boiling potatoes that it wouldn’t boil over. WHAT!?! Did she know I always trashed my flat top cooking stove when the water boiled over every time I made mashed potatoes?
So, that is what we are looking for here. The BEST tip you have EVER been given – that REALLY works! You can enter up to 5 Tips, but they have to be legitimate. They can be related to anything that would make a keeper at home’s life a little easier.
We will have a panel of three judges that will each pick their top 3 tips. Then we will try out the tips and if they pass the test, we will vote to pick the winning tip!
The homemaker who gives us the BEST tip will win a $100 gift certificate to Bulk Herb Store or Amazon.
A Special Thank you to the bloggers below who are helping to promote this Homemaker Contest! Please checkout their websites!
We will also draw one RANDOM winner to win a $25 CurrClick Gift Certificate
– So we encourage you to do the EXTRA ENTRIES!!!
This giveaway will end on 10-21-13. After it ends we will take 2 weeks to sift
through the entries and then the judges will collaborate and select a winner.